As we know Hurley farms jams and jellies are great everyday on our toast, bagels, muffins, and the classic peanut butter and jelly, but here are a few other uses.
- Give boring pancakes and waffles a lift by adding your favorite jam, maple syrup not needed.
- Can’t get kids to eat there hot cereal or oatmeal, add a little jam instead of sugar for a perfect treat.
- Spoon into plain or vanilla yogurt.
- Put 1 tbsp. jam in the center of muffin batter before baking.
- Makes a great filling for crepes, or your favorite cookie recipe
- Add to tart shells, or puff pastry.
- Spread between cake layers for a fruity filing
- Hurley Farms Jams are also perfect for making a jelly roll cake.
- Use Hurley Farms jams as a topping for ice cream or cheesecake.
- Add to your own vinegar to make a fruity vinaigrette any time of year
- Glaze chicken and pork
- Use as a dip for egg rolls
If you have a recipe using our Hurley Farms products email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to add it to our site, so that it can be shared with others.